We, Goalrun Interactive Holdings Limited -GoalRun-, want you to know that we value your privacy, accordingly we have set out this policy that states clearly how we use and store personal information.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller
is Goalrun Interactive Holdings Limited, a company registered in England and
Wales with the company number 06632791, whose registered office is at Clarges
House 6-12 Clarges Street, London W1J 8DH.
IMPORTANT: BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA SUBMITTED BY YOU MAY BE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSES SET OUT BELOW
We, GoalRun, comply with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998.
We take care to protect the privacy of our Users. This policy explains how we
process information about the Website’s visitors and those registered with
WEBSITE DATA COLLECTION
Personal information is collated and stored primarily during the registration process, but is also monitored when there is activity on your account and when you use the website.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• GoalRun or Mitoo may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through the Website.
• Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
As with many other websites, we may use software known as 'cookies' to store information relating to your preferences to enable us to improve our service to you. ‘Cookies’ enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests, to speed up your searches and to recognise you when you return to the Website. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of ‘cookies’. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will refuse ‘cookies’, our system will issue ‘cookies’ when you log on to the Website.
Please note that our advertisers may also use ‘cookies’, over which we have no control.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your
IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to
report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about
our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
STORING YOUR DATA
[All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
* Personal data submitted by you to the Website will be used for the following
purposes only. We will only collect and retain personal data to the extent that
it is strictly necessary for our purposes. These purposes are:
• to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to assist us in setting up and managing your account and relevant league information; and
• to build up an accurate customer profile of you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
Personal data which we collect about you when you visit this site will be disclosed to third parties only –in the following situations:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If GoalRun or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
• to any competent legal, regulatory or law enforcement authority. In the latter case, you will not be informed of any disclosure nor of any reasons for such disclosure and you hereby waive any and all rights that you may have, whether at law or otherwise, of any nature and in any jurisdiction, in connection with such disclosure;
• to any third party, including site sponsors or advertisers, but only with your permission. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to our third-party partners, but these statistics will not contain any information about you from which you could be identified.
• To our professional advisers or other appropriate third parties, if your use of our service or this website is in breach of these terms and conditions.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
DATA ACCESS & CORRECTIONS
Upon receipt of your written request which should be addressed to The Data
Protection Officer at GoalRun Interactive Holdings Limited, The Cottages, Grange
Road, Duxford, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB2 4QF, we will disclose to you your
personal data held by us, we shall correct or delete inaccurate details. Changes
to certain parts of your account information can also be made by checking your
profile settings. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our
costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
should be addressed to email@example.com.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES